These terms and conditions act as a contractual agreement (“Agreement”) between you and ReviewsBit Guide, LLC (“ReviewsBit Guide, LLC”, “us”, “we”, “our”), and applies to your use of ReviewsBit.com (“Site”) as well as the purchase and use of packages and services available through the Site. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement as detailed herein, please do not use or access the website. YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND LEGALLY COMPETENT TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, you expressly agree to mandatory arbitration to resolve any legal claims against us and waive your right to pursue a jury trial or participate in a class action lawsuit filed against us. Learn more below in Section 13.
1. Job Resource Packages. You may purchase job resource packages (“Package(s)”) from us as detailed here, with said terms and conditions are incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
A. Refunds. All packages are provided with a 100%, no questions asked, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee under which you may receive a refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase.
B. Intellectual Property. Should you purchase a Package in which you are provided with customized materials such as resumes, you are granted a license to use the materials for your personal use but are prohibited from selling, renting, sharing, creating derivative works from, giving away, or otherwise using the materials for any purpose other than obtaining employment for yourself.
C. No Guarantees. You understand and agree that we are providing no guarantee or warranty that any or all of the Packages will provide you with employment as a ReviewsBit or any position of employment you are seeking related to architecture. While our Packages were created to improve your chances of employment, a variety of factors beyond our control including, but not limited to, your experience and the current job market, determine whether employees can be arranged. Testimonials on the Site are not a guarantee you will achieve similar results.
3. LICENSE. We grant you a non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, non-transferable license and right to use and access the Site and any Packages or the Service you purchase. You understand and agree you have no right to modify, edit, create derivative works from, distribute, sell, rent, share, or republish any Site information or Packages or Service materials without our express consent. You further understand no ownership rights in this Site, the Packages or Service are being granted to you.
4. NO AFFILIATION OR ENDORSEMENT. ReviewsBit Guide, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by any state or national licensing board or group. Any reference to such entities is undertaken on a fair use basis.
5. PROHIBITIONS. You may not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site, Packages, or Service. You may not disclose or share your password with any third parties or use your password for any unauthorized purpose.
6. VIOLATIONS. If you materially breach any term of this Agreement, we may, in our sole discretion, terminate your access to the Site, Packages, or Service. We reserve the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such breaches.
7. NO WARRANTIES. THE ReviewsBit GUIDE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AND PACKAGES AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE AND PACKAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE AND PACKAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR PACKAGES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR PACKAGES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
8. LIMITED LIABILITY. ReviewsBit GUIDE, LLC DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY (WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE, PACKAGES, SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR INABILITY TO OBTAIN EMPLOYMENT, LOST EARNINGS, OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS. THIS LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO INTENTIONAL OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE ON OUR PART. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, PACKAGES, OR SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, WILL NOT EXCEED THREE TIMES THE FEE YOU PAY FOR THE PACKAGE OR SERVICE IN QUESTION UPON WHICH YOUR CLAIM IS BASED. SHOULD THE CLAIM INVOLVE MULTIPLE PURCHASES, LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THREE TIMES THE MOST EXPENSIVE PURCHASE MADE BY YOU PRIOR TO THE CLAIM. SHOULD THE CLAIM ARISE FROM INFORMATION ON THE SITE AND NOT A PACKAGE OR SERVICE, OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL BE $1,000.
9. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 8 AND 9 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. TERMINATION. We reserve the right to no longer make available all or part of the Site, Packages, or Service at any time in our sole discretion.
11. USER-GENERATED CONTENT. We allow you to post to certain areas of the Site. We are under no obligation to review any messages, information, or content (“User-Generated Content”) posted on the Site by users and assume no responsibility or liability relating to any such postings. Notwithstanding the above, users are forbidden from posting the following:
* Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racial, ethnic, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
* Advertisements or solicitations of any kind.
* Messages posted by users impersonating others.
* Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references.
* Messages by non-spokesperson individuals purporting to speak on behalf of us.
* Messages that offer unauthorized download of any copyrighted or private information.
* Multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point.
* Chain letters of any kind.
12. ARBITRATION AGREEMENT. In entering this Agreement, you agree to resolve any claim that you may have against ReviewsBit Guide, LLC on an individual basis in arbitration, as outlined in this Arbitration Agreement section (“Arbitration Agreement”). This will preclude you from bringing any class, collective, or representative action against ReviewsBit Guide, LLC, and also prevent you from participating in or recovering relief under any current or future class, collective, consolidated, or representative action brought against ReviewsBit Guide, LLC by someone else.
A. Agreement to Binding Arbitration Between You and ReviewsBit Guide, LLC. You and ReviewsBit Guide, LLC agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to (i) this Agreement or the existence, breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, or (ii) the Site, Packages, or Service will be settled by binding arbitration between you and ReviewsBit Guide, LLC, and not in a court of law.
You acknowledge and agree that you and ReviewsBit Guide, LLC are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action or representative proceeding. Unless both you and ReviewsBit Guide, LLC otherwise agree in writing, any arbitration will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, collective, consolidated, or representative proceeding. However, you and ReviewsBit Guide, LLC each retain the right to bring an individual action in small claims court where the damages claimed in the matter are less than $10,000 should either party so choose. Both parties shall also have the right to seek a permanent or temporary restraining order against the other in a court of law where the intellectual property of one party is at risk of immediate infringement or contested use.
B. Right To Opt-Out. We are providing you with the right to opt-out of this Arbitration Agreement by notifying us in writing within 30 days of the event you believe gives rise to a legal claim or the purchase of a Package or Service, whichever occurs first. To opt-out, just contact us using the Contact page on this Site and indicate your desire to opt out.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this agreement.